Here is my version of the tweenMachine we all know and love. :)
- Selected keys in the Garph Editor
- Selected channel from the channelbox
- If no specific key or channel is selected, the object will be fully tweened
There is a help window inside the tool going over the different options. (These are more advanced gimmicks and not necessary for basic use.)
You can drag the window wider to have a more sensative slider drag.
Paste the MEL files in your Maya scripts forlder: C:\Users\?User?\Documents\maya\?version?\scripts
Or put the files in any location and source them with a button, but don't forget the command: svm_tweenMachine_UI();
A THANK YOU:
- A big thank you to Alex Florica who helped me with the UI-buttons scaling.
- I must thank Justin S. Barrett for his version I found on this site years ago. Since then, I've learned some scripting by myself and decided to make my own tweenMachine. But mine didn't work with animation layers until I took a look into Justin's script. (It was a silly mistake: I applied the values on the attributes and not the curves...) Here is his link:
Stijn Vande Maele,
Please use the Feature Requests to give me ideas.
Please use the Support Forum if you have any questions or problems.
Please rate and review in the Review section.