Standard License (Royalty Free)
License terms and conditions for transmission of digital items from Seller to Purchaser
1. The Standard License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital asset (Item) you have purchased or downloaded for free.
2. By completing a purchase or download you are hereby granted use of the item resulting in an End Product;
3. An End Product is a work that incorporates the Item into a product that is larger in scope. Approved distribution or use of Item as an End Product includes, but is not limited to:
a. For personal or commercial use
b. For advertising or promotional use
c. For a website or in any electronic devices
d. In broadcast, multimedia or animation
e. In mobile apps, books or magazines
f. As a 3D Print
More detailed examples of approved distribution or use:
a. As a displayed 3D model used in a mobile phone application as long as the original content is protected from extraction
b. As rendered imagery (still or moving) distributed as part of a feature film, commercial, broadcast, or stock photography or other stock media
c. As part of a game as long as the original content is protected from extraction and displays inside the game during play
d. Resulting as published content within a magazine, website, t-shirt, poster, or similar product
e. As part of a physical object such as a toy or physical model
What you CAN do with the Item
4. You can create an End Product for a client, and you can transfer that End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
5. You can modify or manipulate the Item in any way including shape, size, color, etc. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create does not violate any of terms of (3) above.
What you CAN'T do with the Item
6. You can't re-distribute the Item as stock (free or paid). You can't do this with an Item individually or bundled with other items, including even if you modify the Item. ie, you can't purchase a character model, rig it, then resell it as your own.
7. You can't provide any free download of the Item in any web site or electronic devices.
8. You can't modify the Item and sell or distribute the modified Item in any form / media as it's own new Item.
9. You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
10. You can't use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
More details of this license terms
11. For some Items, a component of the Item will be sourced by the author from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else's license or an open source or creative commons license. If so, the component will be identified by the author in the Item's description page or in the Item's downloaded files. The other license will apply to that component instead of this license. This license will apply to the rest of the Item.
For example: A script might contain images licensed under a Creative Commons CCBY license. The CCBY license applies to those specific images. This license applies to the rest of the theme.
12. For some items, a GNU General Public License (GPL) or another open source license applies. The open source license applies in the following ways:
(a) Some Items, even if entirely created by the author, may be partially subject to the open source license: a ësplit license' applies. This means that the open source license applies to an extent that's determined by the open source license terms and the nature of the Item, and this license applies to the rest of the Item.
Split and other open source licensing is relevant for themes and plug-ins for WordPress and other open source platforms. Where split licensing applies, this is noted in the Item's download files: for more information, see this Knowledge Base article
(b) For some Items, the author may have chosen to apply a GPL license to the entire Item. This means that the relevant GPL license will apply to the entire Item instead of this license.
Where an Item is entirely under a GPL license, it will be identified as a GPL item and the license noted in the download files.
13. You can only use the Item for lawful purposes. Also, if an Item contains an image of a person, even if the Item is model-released you can't use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
14. This license applies in conjunction with the Membership Terms for your use of the Highend3d Marketplace. If there is an inconsistency between this license and the Membership Terms, this license will apply to the extent necessary to resolve the inconsistency.
15. This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
16. The author of the Item retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between the author of the Item and you. Highend3d.com / Highend Network / Lumis Network, is not a party to this license or the one giving you the license.
17. Purchaser understands and agrees that certain digital items may contain third party copyrighted or trademarked material that may require additional licensing, permissions, releases, or rights clearance for any non-editorial use. Purchaser and their legal advisors should consider this and obtain such rights, if necessary, before purchasing, downloading or using any Content.
- Future Updates Included
- Highend3d Quality Checked
- Purchase Guarantee
- Support Included
2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 9.x, 2009, 2008
*Rapid Rig: Poser will only work with with Rapid Rig: Advanced.
It is a customizable interface to quickly:
- Select controls
- Mirror pose
- Transfer pose from one side to the other
- IK/FK matching
- Reset controls
- Save & Load Poses for your rig
- Save & Load Poses from one rig to another
*Rapid Poser requires Rapid Rig: Advanced*
1. Installation and running the script
-once you download the file, open it, and at the top, there will be directions on where to put the .mel file, if you are unsure
-restart maya after installing script
-run the following from either the command line or the script editor:
-this will bring up the interface. If you want, you can highlight that command and drag it to one of your shelves for easy access
2. Generating a Custom Interface
-Once you run the script, you will get the "Create Custom UI" window.
-Similar to how you created your dummies and rig, set the options to match your character
-Hit OK to create a UI and close the window, hit Apply to create a UI and to continue creating more UI's, or hit Cancel to abort
-Once you have the interface that looks similar to a character represented by all the buttons, you are ready to go!
3. Setting up the Interface for a Single Rig
-If you have only one character, the best way to use this interface is to either type in the name of the rig at the top, or select any control on the rig and hit "Load"
-Once you have the name of the rig in the text field at the top, enable the "Use Name" button.
-Now, pressing a button will take that action on the rig with the corresponding name
5. Setting up the Interface for Several Rigs
-If you have several characters in your scene, and don't want to have to keep changing the name, just leave the "Use Name" field turned off.
-To use the interface in this way, you need to select any control of a rig, then use the interface. The interface will perform the action on the rig with the selected controller. You do not have to select a specific controller, any controller will work.
6. Using the interface
-Phew! Now that you have the interface set up, you are ready to put it to use!
-Depending on your Custom Settings, your UI may be different from the one shown above, but I will describe the main functionality
Tab 1 - Character Interaction
-Text field and check box to enter/load name of rig if you want to keep using the same rig for a duration
-Below the fingers on each side of the UI are selection options
-On the left side of the UI, there is Select, Add..., and Subtract... These tell the UI the next control button you click on will either select that control, add that control to your selection, or subtract that control from your selection
-On the right side, you can select all the controls, or de-select all the controls
-Fingers & Toes
-for each finger/toe, there is 3 buttons. Each one selects the corresponding control
-At the end of the 3 controls is an arrow. This will select all 3 controls of that finger, rather than having to select them one at a time
-Perpendicular to the directions of your fingers is another arrow. This will select the first, second or third joints of all the fingers/toes
-The last button is the "A", this selects ALL finger/toe controls of that arm/leg
-Selecting IK and FK controls
-In the arms and legs, if you are in IK mode, the IK controls will select, and vice versa for FK.
-Because there is no IK control for the shoulders and hips, clicking those buttons always selects the FK version
-Below each "Switch" button, there is IKtoFK and FKtoIk
-IKtoFK will match the IK controls to the FK controls, and set the arm/leg to IK
-FKtoIK will match the FK controls to the IK controls, and set the arm/leg to FK
-Left To Right/Right To Left
-These buttons will copy and mirror the values from one side to the other
-This mirrors the pose (only works on the z axis)
-This resets all the transforms (translate, rotate, scale) and other transform attributes (ball swivel, foot tilt, etc)
-This resets extra attributes like Orients, Auto Volume, Curve, etc
Tab 2 - Saving & Loading Poses
-Text field and check box to enter/load name of rig, similar to tab 1
-"Save Pose" button with the option of saving out the Main Control's translate, rotate and scale transforms.
-This saves the pose based on the selected rig, or by the name in the text field if the "Use Name" checkbox is enabled
-A pop-up window appears where you choose a path and name for the pose file.
-"Load Pose" button to load a pose file to the selected/loaded rig
*Future Features (if I can figure them out)
-the ability to save and load animations
More Items from author Dustin Nelson:
People who favorited this item:
- jerry stachel
- Anne O'Namus
- Ian Bright
- Pavel Guglava
- Arthur Bullock
- Shih Hwa Lai
- Joey Bryant
- bunyamın araz
- Jana Bergevin
- timkov mikhail
- sni nili
- MB_ Media studios
- Vojtech Lacina
- vicky vijay
- wini bag
- chen kun
- Dwayne Gayle
- Evander Bergman
- Jessica Patching
- dustin meyer
- James Zachary
- David Clabaugh
- Kristifir Klein
- Josephine Moreno
- Erich blair
- Tomas Herrera
- Sergey Miloserdov
- Alex Hu Eng Che