Compatible with Maya 2012 - 2017
Ninja UV Install1. unzip the files to any directory. Example C:/Users/Brian/Documents/maya/2016/scripts/Ninja_Dojo/
2. Copy the icons to your Maya icons DirectoryTo find the icon directory in maya, type this in the Script Editor in a mel tab: internalVar -userBitmapsDir;It will look similar to this: // Result: C:/Users/Brian/Documents/maya/2016/prefs/icons/ //
3. Source/Run the mel file
Type the following line into the script editor
Make sure you change the directory to where you unzipped the files.hilite the line and click on the play button at the top of the Script Editor window. This will open Ninja UV.
4. Add a button to your shelf
hilite the line, then drag and drop it onto a Shelf. When asked Save script to shelf as type, Click MEL
Ninja UV 6.0
1. fixed loading of ninjax.ini
2. fixed loading of ninja_Uv.ini
3. added move and sew option to detach uv shell. selected edges will get sewed after detaching uv shells.
4. added select uvshell border edges in the select menu
5. added a select rollout.
6. added scale move sew.
7. added Ninja Camera for Full Mode
8. Added Cloning ability to Most Rollouts.
9. Updated Icons
(some videos are from older versions of Ninja UV)
Ninja UV Demo
Texture Baking Options (AO, LM, Checker, Color, UV)
Mapping a Character
KAM /Ninja Mapping
Edge Mapping (only works on 2010 and below)