Compatible with Maya 2012 - 2017
Ninja UV Install
2. Copy the icons to your Maya icons DirectoryTo find the icon directory in maya, type this in the Script Editor in a mel tab: internalVar -userBitmapsDir;It will look similar to this: // Result: C:/Users/Brian/Documents/maya/2016/prefs/icons/ //
3. Source/Run the mel file
Type the following line into the script editor
Make sure you change the directory to where you unzipped the files.hilite the line and click on the play button at the top of the Script Editor window. This will open Ninja UV.
4. Add a button to your shelf
hilite the line, then drag and drop it onto a Shelf. When asked Save script to shelf as type, Click MEL
Ninja UV 7.0 Updates
1. Added tool search
2. Added ini file for material suffix
3. UV sets Editor now single click to change UV. Double click to display that UV set on obects.
4. fixed UV selection when running UV mapping.
5. fixed preview UV.
6. Fixed Assign Material for StingrayPBS when using a mix maps.
7. Red/Green/Blue Channel updates the StingrayPBS
8. Material Library works correcly with all Material types
9. Added Get and Rename Material
10. Added Grid Overlay in the Material Overlay
11. Added ability to change frame and button colors UV UI--> Ninja UV Config
(some videos are from older versions of Ninja UV)
Ninja UV Demo
Texture Baking Options (AO, LM, Checker, Color, UV)
Mapping a Character
KAM /Ninja Mapping
Edge Mapping (only works on 2010 and below)