The Rig-o-matic is a MEL auto-rigging script for bipedal characters.
- FK and IK back setup
- stretchable arms, legs, and back
- FK/IK switching for arms and legs
- distibuted rotation joints for hips and/or biceps based upon Andrew Silke's Cane Toad method
- standard range of foot pivots, and adjustable heel pivot location
- automatic finger joint/control creation for four and five fingered hands
- clavicle controls
- head/neck controls
- knee/elbow pole vector controls
- no flip knee option
- pelvis, hip, upper back controls
- scalable controller objects
- automatic arm and leg mirroring
- automatic joint naming, and hierarchy/display layer organization
- Jason Osipa style eye setup
- multiple generic appendage options, to be used with tails, antennae, and other non-standard joint chains.4
- option to create shelf button to select all character controls
- option to create character set
- fully scalable rig (from super mover)
The Rig-o-matic is easy to use, and saves a lot of time in biped setup.
For more information view the online documentation.
Please use the Feature Requests to give me ideas.
Please use the Support Forum if you have any questions or problems.
Please rate and review in the Review section.