Copyright (c) 2021
The MIT License (MIT)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
Date: September 3, 2018
- Added support for exporting/importing single objects
- File name (craOBJs.mel), Tool name (OBJ[I/O]) and UI changed
- Maya 2010 still included on the package but only v3.0.0 (no more updates sorry)
Date: October 12, 2016
- Support for importing OBJ Sequences with multiple objects
- Offset Initial Frame attribute default value changed to 1.
- Added Maya 2010 version. May work on earlier versions (not tested)
Date: January 18, 2016
- Fixed bug: residual nodes/meshes left behind when exporting
multiple meshes as a single sequence.
Date: December 1, 2015
- Maya 2016+ support
Date: March 10, 2015
- Fixed a bug that caused the script to stop working when importing sequences
without materials (trying to rename lambert1 read-only node)
Date: March 5, 2015
- Added attributes to imported sequences (animated, cycle animation and offset initial frame)
- The tool now supports to assign materials when importing
(materials with textures only seem to work in Maya 2014+)
- The animation is now controlled by an expression
- UI redesign
Date: May 27, 2014
- Fixed minor Maya 2015 UI glitches
Date: November 22, 2013
- Added export options
Date: October 10, 2013
- Added flushUndo command for clearing RAM (thanks to Lossless22 for the tip)
Date: May 8, 2013
- Import/Export are now interruptable processes.
- Fixed a bug that caused the script to stop working when a file fails to import.
Date: May 3, 2013
- First Release.
Animation Manager for Maya 1.0.6 (maya script)
Quadruped Path Animation System for Maya 1.1.4 (maya script)
Animation Data Recovery 1.1.0 for Maya (maya script)
BitCake Exporter - a Game Animation plugin 1.1.0 for Maya (maya script)
JPose and Animation Tool for Maya 1.2.2 (maya script)
SearchNPick Animation Picker 1.3.0 for Maya (maya script)