Vertex Align V1.0
1. source the script where you downloaded it to
2. Main Function Call is "Vertex_Align()"
Align Vertices along the X Y Z.
Align Vertices to create Corners
Creating corners can be a tedious task and the mirror cut can give bad results.
This is an easier way to connect vertices to create 90 degree corners.
1. select the vertices that you want to connect then click if its in XY XZ or YZ direction.
2. the script will figure out what zone the vertices are in and correctly connnecting the vertices to create a 90 degree corner
3. you will have to weld the verts after
4. The Buffer Height is the distance that checks amount of offset to determine which verts should get connected. (example: if a vert is at 0 0 0 and another one is at 0 0 9 cm, It will connect the 2 verts. If the verts are at 0 0 0 and 0 0 11 cm, It wont connect the verts.) The buffer Height is determined if XY XZ YZ (example: if XY it checks the Z distance, if XZ it checks the Y distance, if YZ it checks the X distance)
note: this will only work on a single mesh. so you will have to combine meshes if you are aligning multiple meshes