How to load the user interface:
Use this to store and read information within PNG images. It will keep the format of whatever you put in, so everything is pretty much comptaible. Files can also be stored, so it's easily possible to encode an mp3 file (or private image) into an image and keep it intact for later.
- Write any data (text, list, dictionary, file, etc) to an image
- Automatically detects best method to store the information in an image, if image is too small it'll switch to the default mode and create a new image
- Read data from any of these images
- Automatically upload image on imgur
- Read data from image URL
- Cache small amount of image data (Using cache for a 1080p image means up to 130,000,000 less calculations)
- Using backslashes in the filepath can convert the characters and change the path.
- A clear line is sometimes noticeable where the stored data finishes (don't worry about this, you'll know what I mean if you see it)
- The user interface progress bar doesn't exactly match what's going on, there's a delay.
- Replicate older data so the end of data isn't so obvious
- Option to split data across multiple images
- Encrypt data so only people with the correct code can access the information