Standard License (Royalty Free)
License terms and conditions for transmission of digital items from Seller to Purchaser
1. The Standard License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital asset (Item) you have purchased or downloaded for free.
2. By completing a purchase or download you are hereby granted use of the item resulting in an End Product;
3. An End Product is a work that incorporates the Item into a product that is larger in scope. Approved distribution or use of Item as an End Product includes, but is not limited to:
a. For personal or commercial use
b. For advertising or promotional use
c. For a website or in any electronic devices
d. In broadcast, multimedia or animation
e. In mobile apps, books or magazines
f. As a 3D Print
More detailed examples of approved distribution or use:
a. As a displayed 3D model used in a mobile phone application as long as the original content is protected from extraction
b. As rendered imagery (still or moving) distributed as part of a feature film, commercial, broadcast, or stock photography or other stock media
c. As part of a game as long as the original content is protected from extraction and displays inside the game during play
d. Resulting as published content within a magazine, website, t-shirt, poster, or similar product
e. As part of a physical object such as a toy or physical model
What you CAN do with the Item
4. You can create an End Product for a client, and you can transfer that End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
5. You can modify or manipulate the Item in any way including shape, size, color, etc. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create does not violate any of terms of (3) above.
What you CAN'T do with the Item
6. You can't re-distribute the Item as stock (free or paid). You can't do this with an Item individually or bundled with other items, including even if you modify the Item. ie, you can't purchase a character model, rig it, then resell it as your own.
7. You can't provide any free download of the Item in any web site or electronic devices.
8. You can't modify the Item and sell or distribute the modified Item in any form / media as it's own new Item.
9. You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
10. You can't use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
More details of this license terms
11. For some Items, a component of the Item will be sourced by the author from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else's license or an open source or creative commons license. If so, the component will be identified by the author in the Item's description page or in the Item's downloaded files. The other license will apply to that component instead of this license. This license will apply to the rest of the Item.
For example: A script might contain images licensed under a Creative Commons CCBY license. The CCBY license applies to those specific images. This license applies to the rest of the theme.
12. For some items, a GNU General Public License (GPL) or another open source license applies. The open source license applies in the following ways:
(a) Some Items, even if entirely created by the author, may be partially subject to the open source license: a ësplit license' applies. This means that the open source license applies to an extent that's determined by the open source license terms and the nature of the Item, and this license applies to the rest of the Item.
Split and other open source licensing is relevant for themes and plug-ins for WordPress and other open source platforms. Where split licensing applies, this is noted in the Item's download files: for more information, see this Knowledge Base article
(b) For some Items, the author may have chosen to apply a GPL license to the entire Item. This means that the relevant GPL license will apply to the entire Item instead of this license.
Where an Item is entirely under a GPL license, it will be identified as a GPL item and the license noted in the download files.
13. You can only use the Item for lawful purposes. Also, if an Item contains an image of a person, even if the Item is model-released you can't use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
14. This license applies in conjunction with the Membership Terms for your use of the Highend3d Marketplace. If there is an inconsistency between this license and the Membership Terms, this license will apply to the extent necessary to resolve the inconsistency.
15. This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
16. The author of the Item retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between the author of the Item and you. Highend3d.com / Highend Network / Lumis Network, is not a party to this license or the one giving you the license.
17. Purchaser understands and agrees that certain digital items may contain third party copyrighted or trademarked material that may require additional licensing, permissions, releases, or rights clearance for any non-editorial use. Purchaser and their legal advisors should consider this and obtain such rights, if necessary, before purchasing, downloading or using any Content.
- Future Updates Included
- Highend3d Quality Checked
- Purchase Guarantee
- Support Included
2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009
Reviews Love it? Or maybe you want to share some creative ways you're putting this item to use.
circaman said almost 10 years ago:I have the same problem with bf020114. I have also noticed that there are missing file textures on the textures folder. Tried it with Maya 2011 x64 and windows 7 here are the lines on the script editor MentalRay already loaded, setting as current renderer// Warning: The -la/-labelAlign flag is obsolete and should not be used. // // Error: deleteUI: Object 'RR_TextureList' not found. // // Error: deleteUI: Object 'RR_Module_List' not found. // // Error: deleteUI: Object 'CityBuildingList' not found. // // Error: Object's name 'Mesh_Scroll' is not unique. // // Error: deleteUI: Object 'RR_Module_List' not found. // // Error: deleteUI: Object 'CityBuildingList' not found. // // Error: No object matches name: .RR_Module_Location //
Studioex said about 10 years ago:So does not RR work with maya 2011?? I have been trying to install the plugin without any luck so far. file -f -options "v=0;p=17" -ignoreVersion -typ "mel" -o "/Applications/Autodesk/maya2011/RenderReady/Tools/Install_RR.mel";addRecentFile("/Applications/Autodesk/maya2011/RenderReady/Tools/Install_RR.mel", "mel"); source "/Applications/Autodesk/maya2011/RenderReady/Tools/Install_RR.mel"; is the closest i have got with out telling me that there are no errors.... But still no go. Does anyone out there know how to install this plugin ok..... Or at least can anyone confirm that this plugin works with maya 2011. Best Regards Paul
bf020114 said over 10 years ago:Hi, I bought Render 2010 Beta 8 today. I am having similar problems to dwmccullough... The script does not seem to work correctly. It opens in Maya but will generate a lot of error message when trying to create a building: // Error: No object matches name: .RR_Module_Location // (when selecting from Module List) I installed under c:/RenderReady. I have Maya 2011 x64 and am using Windows 7 x64. Please could you provide me with the latest installation instructions?
Hey there, I have another quick question. I had been working on a scene using RR in maya 2010. I just upgraded to 2011 and I can no longer open the file.....the only way I can get it to open is if I remove the RR buildings from the scene... I dig this script a lot!
Wow that was a fast reply!!! I was just coming to post that I (belatedly) saw the install tutorial and got it working. Thank you for the prompt reply and the great script!
I am having an issue running this script. I have even changed my directory to the example path so my command is this: "C:/Projects/RenderReady/Tools/RenderReady.mel";RenderReady("C:/Projects"); However I keep getting this syntax error: // Error: "C:/Projects/RenderReady/Tools/RenderReady.mel";RenderReady("C:/Projects"); // // Error: Syntax error // I am new to MEL script and not sure what is wron here. Any suggestions? I am running Windows 7.
Patrick King said over 10 years ago:No matter what I seem to do i cannot get this script to run. I've run the installer program as well as trying to do it by hand and it still doesn't wish to run. I've Moved the Script to about every different directory i can think off that would make any sense trying to get this script to run updating the path each time i move it. My latest path being directly on my Desktop source "/Users/Mercadian/Desktop/RenderReady/Tools/RenderReady_mac.mel"; RenderReady("/Users/Mercadian/Desktop"); I've tried both Windows and Mac and it still gives me an error every time i run it saying source "/Users/Mercadian/Desktop/RenderReady/Tools/RenderReady_mac.mel"; RenderReady("/Users/Mercadian/Desktop"); // Error: Could not find RenderReady.mel // If anyone has any insight on how to get this script to work i would be very grateful.
Need some quick help. I set up a C:/Projects folder just to make things easy. Ran the install and directed to C:/Projects/RenderReady. It works. But upon rendering it gives me a warning that it cannot find the textures and ignores them. // Warning: (Mayatomr.Shader) : RR_NRML_Brick_NY_Apt_A22: referenced texture file "C:/RenderReady/Mesh/Residential/NYAptA/Textures/Brick_02_N.tga" doesn't exist, ignored // did I miss something? Otherwise....pretty awesome! this is gonna save me a HUGE amount of time! cheers,
brjig said about 11 years ago:will this script ever see the light of day on a mac. looks really interesting. would love to see this on other platforms. Okay downloaded the script, but it downloads as a .exe file. Was able to run it in parralels and unzip it, which gave me a RenderReady folder. BUt No idea where I should put the scripts, or how to actually install it on a mac.
Noah Hornberger said about 11 years ago:Installer created C:/Render Ready/ with a space so scripts didn't work. I changed the directory to /RenderReady/ and everything is fine.
Post a review:
Ninja Dojo (Grand Master) w/Ninja City & Ninja Forge 7.0.0 for Maya (maya script)
City - Architecture - Ruins 01 3D Model
LowPoly City Textured 3D Model
5 City Blocks Collection 3D Model
Space City in a Crater 3D Model
The China Ancient city 3D Model