Compatible with Maya 2012 - 2017
Ninja Mesh Install
1. unzip the files to any directory. Example C:/Users/Brian/Documents/maya/2016/scripts/Ninja_Dojo/
2. Copy the icons to your Maya icons DirectoryTo find the icon directory in maya, type this in the Script Editor in a mel tab: internalVar -userBitmapsDir;It will look similar to this: // Result: C:/Users/Brian/Documents/maya/2016/prefs/icons/ //
3. Source/Run the mel fileType the following line into the script editor
Make sure you change the directory to where you unzipped the files.hilite the line and click on the play button at the top of the Script Editor window. This will open Ninja Mesh.
4. Add a button to your shelf
hilite the line, then drag and drop it onto a Shelf. When asked Save script to shelf as type, Click MEL
Ninja Mesh 6.0 updates
1. Updated the Attach to help clean up empty nodes associated with meshes.
2. Fixed some issues with deform along curve.
3. Fixed some issues with duplicate along curve.
4. Added Radomize Position, Rotation, Scale
5. Updated Coffer: added Keep Faces Together, Taper and End Scale.
6. Added Cloning ability to Most Rollouts.
7. Added New Re-Cap Faces. This Will rebuild Faces with a specified number of Divisions.
8. Updated Icons