COPY KEYS PLUGIN - AUTODESK MAYA
- Copy Animation From Any Object And Paste to Another
- Copy Animation From Any Attribute And Paste To Another Attribute (TranslateX ---> Rotate Y, etc)
- Copy Multiple Objects At Once : As many objects as needed
- Scale Animation
- Value Offset
- Time Offset
- Save Out all Parameters as Template and recall for Later
- Load template for new animation to be copied
- Currently only Available for Maya 2010 !!!!!
Save Feature Comming for Maya 2011 & 2012 in about (1 -2 months)
- Motion Capture retargetting - retarget any motion capture data that uses keys. We currently use this tool to retarget mocap data from bvh source to our target blendshapes/bones facial rig.
- Motion Capture data solving - We also use the tool to solve mocap data and save out template for quick recall
- Camera Tracking - Follow an object. Use sacale and time offset to humanize camera
1. Copy Keys dont fully work for objects that have limits. Example target object has limit of (0 to 100) then nothing can be copied in the (-100 to 0) range
Work around is to remove limit. This will be fixed in upcomming update
2. "Load" and "Save" buttons dont work. Pressing these buttons cause tool to crash. Instead press enter on keyboard to enter data. This will be fixed in upcomming releases.