Copyright (c) 2017
The MIT License (MIT)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
zPipeMaker Simple is a fast and easy pipe tool for maya. It uses auto-snapping bend deformers and allows you to manipulate them into any shape you can imagine.
Here is an extensive feature list.
zPipeMaker Features: Simple
- Make a pipe segment and snap a new one to the end of the first one.
- Edit any pipe's control in the chain of pipes.
- Adjustable Real-Time Controls for (Subdivision Axis, Sub Height, Width, Curve length,Curve Scale, Curve Amount, and Rotation).
- Automatic Minimal Twist to account for any rotation for smooth edge-flow and perfect uncut pipes.
- Automatic Optimization for the whole pipe or single pipe segments based off of a threshold, curve amount, and scale.
- Quick Settings to speed up the creation of pipes.
- Customizable Quick Settings Values
- Automatic Merging of verts, deleting caps, and final nice and clean UVs for the finished pipe.
- Remember Rotation value when making new pipes
- Duplicate Pipe Chains
- Multi Connect Control and Add
Works in all scale settings(mm, cm, m, in, yd, ft) and up-axis(y, z) on maya 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016. It is untested in any of the earlier versions so feel free to give it a try!
Make sure to watch the video in order to get the full idea of how the script works and what it does.
Please check out zPipeMaker Advanced if you want to use the same script, but have the ability to swap custom meshes that you create on the pipe!
Animated Olympic Fire 2014 (Maya) 3D Model
Elephant 3d textured model 3ds max and maya scene files 3D Model
The Alchemy Tools for Maya for Maya 1.0.0 (maya script)
Dark Arts - Tools for Maya for Maya 2.8.4 (maya script)
asNode -- A Node based auto rigging in Maya Python Scripting for Maya 2.0.0 (maya script)
Gradient Data Manager script for Maya for Maya 1.1.1 (maya script)
People who favorited this item:
- forest t
- N K
- wu guorui
- Vojtech Lacina
- Jack O'Brien
- io ivn
- Shane Unknown
- Mason Doran
- Richard Stevenson
- ramzi r2
- Nazar Sokolovsky
- Eugene Nikolaev
- D F
- leon cenedy
- Vata Raven
- Bob Bobbington
- Vlad Burmaka
- Eyad Orabi
- kevin lim
- Sergey Lyubich
- prashanth gv
- seung han yoon
- Mario Kulas
- Andre Albino
- Iyare Oronsaye
- sad sadf
- cailiao1987 cailiao1987
- Linaldo Alves