Standard License (Royalty Free)
License terms and conditions for transmission of digital items from Seller to Purchaser
1. The Standard License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital asset (Item) you have purchased or downloaded for free.
2. By completing a purchase or download you are hereby granted use of the item resulting in an End Product;
3. An End Product is a work that incorporates the Item into a product that is larger in scope. Approved distribution or use of Item as an End Product includes, but is not limited to:
a. For personal or commercial use
b. For advertising or promotional use
c. For a website or in any electronic devices
d. In broadcast, multimedia or animation
e. In mobile apps, books or magazines
f. As a 3D Print
More detailed examples of approved distribution or use:
a. As a displayed 3D model used in a mobile phone application as long as the original content is protected from extraction
b. As rendered imagery (still or moving) distributed as part of a feature film, commercial, broadcast, or stock photography or other stock media
c. As part of a game as long as the original content is protected from extraction and displays inside the game during play
d. Resulting as published content within a magazine, website, t-shirt, poster, or similar product
e. As part of a physical object such as a toy or physical model
What you CAN do with the Item
4. You can create an End Product for a client, and you can transfer that End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
5. You can modify or manipulate the Item in any way including shape, size, color, etc. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create does not violate any of terms of (3) above.
What you CAN'T do with the Item
6. You can't re-distribute the Item as stock (free or paid). You can't do this with an Item individually or bundled with other items, including even if you modify the Item. ie, you can't purchase a character model, rig it, then resell it as your own.
7. You can't provide any free download of the Item in any web site or electronic devices.
8. You can't modify the Item and sell or distribute the modified Item in any form / media as it's own new Item.
9. You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
10. You can't use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
More details of this license terms
11. For some Items, a component of the Item will be sourced by the author from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else's license or an open source or creative commons license. If so, the component will be identified by the author in the Item's description page or in the Item's downloaded files. The other license will apply to that component instead of this license. This license will apply to the rest of the Item.
For example: A script might contain images licensed under a Creative Commons CCBY license. The CCBY license applies to those specific images. This license applies to the rest of the theme.
12. For some items, a GNU General Public License (GPL) or another open source license applies. The open source license applies in the following ways:
(a) Some Items, even if entirely created by the author, may be partially subject to the open source license: a ësplit license' applies. This means that the open source license applies to an extent that's determined by the open source license terms and the nature of the Item, and this license applies to the rest of the Item.
Split and other open source licensing is relevant for themes and plug-ins for WordPress and other open source platforms. Where split licensing applies, this is noted in the Item's download files: for more information, see this Knowledge Base article
(b) For some Items, the author may have chosen to apply a GPL license to the entire Item. This means that the relevant GPL license will apply to the entire Item instead of this license.
Where an Item is entirely under a GPL license, it will be identified as a GPL item and the license noted in the download files.
13. You can only use the Item for lawful purposes. Also, if an Item contains an image of a person, even if the Item is model-released you can't use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
14. This license applies in conjunction with the Membership Terms for your use of the Highend3d Marketplace. If there is an inconsistency between this license and the Membership Terms, this license will apply to the extent necessary to resolve the inconsistency.
15. This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
16. The author of the Item retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between the author of the Item and you. Highend3d.com / Highend Network / Lumis Network, is not a party to this license or the one giving you the license.
17. Purchaser understands and agrees that certain digital items may contain third party copyrighted or trademarked material that may require additional licensing, permissions, releases, or rights clearance for any non-editorial use. Purchaser and their legal advisors should consider this and obtain such rights, if necessary, before purchasing, downloading or using any Content.
- Future Updates Included
- Highend3d Quality Checked
- Purchase Guarantee
- Support Included
2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014
Reviews Love it? Or maybe you want to share some creative ways you're putting this item to use.
joseph Tennyson said 2 months ago:Best rigging tool - certainly at the price - I have used including some fairly expensive alternatives with comparatively less features
ziggie said over 1 year ago:Been using this script for some time now, built at least 15 rigs with it already ( most of them for game purposes ) and many of them asymetrical and pretty complex I have to say that this is the most useful tool I've seen in Maya when it comes to animation. I am a shitty rigger but with this script it's completely irrelevant, this script does all the work for you and gives you perfect results in the end. Its stabile, it's not too demanding ( resource wise ) and pretty damn powerful, almost a high end rigging system ( this all depends on your needs and creativity with the tool ). This is amazing tool, thank you Dustin for working on it still, please never stop :). Once you get acquainted with the process of rigging with this tool you'll see how your animation improves as well, you'll be able to animate in a way you always wanted but didn't know how, plus, this is the most versitile tool ever. Give it a try you won't regret it ! Peace
andrewroth said almost 2 years ago:Test Review
shaunchap said over 2 years ago:I've been using Rapid Rig for a few years and it's saved me so much time while giving me great rigs. RRM is a no-brainer purchase if you need fully customizable and fully functional character rigs in a short period of time.
Andrion Becker said over 2 years ago:Excellent tool for creating rigs of all types best of all it's updated regularly
kursat turkay said almost 3 years ago:Im using maya since 2000. know how to rig since 2003. I just can say this tool is awesome. learning may take some hours. watch relevant videotutorials. the developer is so polite and responsible. I asked a bug and fixed the day I reported. -I just can say I have no see any disadvantages of this tool. I used all others. this one is best. dont waste time anymore. this is best.
jinu john said about 3 years ago:Thankyou Dustin for providing such an awesome tool for rigging. I have just started working with it, and enjoying every bit of it. I am a freelance animator, who was finding the rigging process taking up a lot of time, this tool is a real time saver. I feel like I can rig any complex character in no time. RRM is the best thing that can happen for a animation production setup. THANKS AGAIN DUSTIN....RRM ROCKS!!
Davide Alidosi said over 4 years ago:Some years ago I study very hard and spend a lot of money to learn how to make a good rig, and I find that process long, tedious and not always predictable. Now finally tanks to RRM I can rig any type of creature in some hours instead of days of hard work, and I'm always sure to reach my goal. Tanks to Dustin self educational videos is possible understand the key elements of the script in less than an hour and for any additional problem he provide a robust and fast support. In my opinion RRM is the missing puzzle piece in the Maya vanilla installation.
brandelan said over 4 years ago:RRM is a truly awesome rigging tool that just keeps getting better with each update. Such a time saver. Dustin is super quick to implement fixes, and respond to questions.
mtblanc said almost 5 years ago:A simply amazing auto-rigging script and a definite recommendation! A very simple yet extremely flexible interface, with a solid rig as a result. The double joint option makes it ideal for making realistic movement in quadropedal creatures as well, something I have yet to see in another auto-rigger! On the off chance you do find a bug or have an issue, the support is fast and friendly. To top it all off, at such a bargain. A purchase you definitely wont regret!
Post a review:
"Rapid Rig: Advanced" - Auto Rig 2.3.7 for Maya (maya script)
"Rapid Rig: Poser" for Maya for Maya 2.0.9 (maya script)
UTILITIES for RIG (create controls, blending IK/FK, attribute follow, duplicate joint, mirror controls, orient joint, corrective blend shape) 2.0.0 for Maya (maya script)
Nick-Maya Rig With Advance Facial Setup for Maya 0.1.0
A Chipmunk or Squirrel Maya Rig and Model 3D Model
Autorig : bird and flying creature for Maya 1.4.0 (maya script)