Copyright (c) 2017
The MIT License (MIT)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
2011, 2010, 2009
//Script Name: LkPinMesh.
//Created by: Lalit S. Khachane.
// This script will help you to pin objects to the mesh.//
/*How to use this script...
1. After installing the script to your directory restart the maya and type "LkPinMesh" in your command line.
2. You should get one Window named 'LkPinMesh'.
3. Add your prefix into the window's text field (The script will going to use this prefix for naming the nodes which we are using to pin the mesh).
4. Now select two edges on the polygonal mesh where you want to pin something.
5. Hit the 'Pin' button.
6. Now you should get one locator at the center of the that two edges. You can parent your pin object to it.
Your pin object is moving with the mesh now.
If there are any problems or errors you are getting to run the script so just let me know.
If you have any suggestion to improve this script or my workflow so feel free to suggest me.
Here is my mail id: email@example.com
Thanks & Regards.
low poly base mesh of a male body for sculpting 3D Model
Low Poly Base Mesh Anime Female 3D Model
Low Poly Base Mesh Anime Male 3D Model
PIN-DRIVE RACE WHEEL 3D Model
Ninja Mesh for Maya 6.0.0 (maya script)
base body character human humanoid male man mesh people 3D Model