www. titaniumlabs. com/files/mass_instancer/Mass_Instancer_Demo.rar
- Number of instances limited to 10.
- Size of input geometry array limited to 10.
- LOD functionality disabled.
- API-based multithreaded instance generation disabled, along with twist-free conversion of particle velocity vectors to instance euler rotation angles.
Mass Instancer is a production quality plugin built for creating complex geometry instancing effects using Maya and Mental Ray. By combining numerous customization parameters and particle-driven instance placement, effects such as large crowds, cityscapes, forests and explosion debris can be set up with ease.
The plugin is currently compatible with Maya versions 2011 - 2013 (32 and 64 bit) on Windows.
- Particle-driven instance translation, rotation and scale attributes.
- Advanced frame-by-frame cycle functionality for setting up individual behaviour in crowd simulations.
- Customizable level of detail controls.
- Support of multiple materials on a single mesh.
- Geometry and raytracing level of detail options.
- Support of render proxies (also known assemblies and delayed read archives).
- Customizable randomization of translation, rotation and scale values.
- Support of all material properties, including displacement.
- Material and raytracing mode overrides for generated instances.
- Support of animated geometry.
- Intuitive user interface for setting up instancing effects with a few clicks.
Included Files and Folders
- demo videos: example video renders showing the shader in action
- mass_instancer_documentation: product manual
- mass_instancer_setup: 32-bit installer
- mass_instancer_setup_x64: 64-bit installer