There are a few requirements:
1. Morpher modifier must be named - "Morpher" which is the name it has when it is added to the stack.
2. To parse the morph targets properly, they all must adhere to a set naming structure:
morph target that affects the left side of the model: [morphName]_L
morph target that affects the right side of the model: [morphName]_R
morph target that affects both sides of the model: [morphName]_B
morphette 2.0 features:
1. toggle between viewing 4 or 8 morph targets
2. display key data for only the selected morph target (or morph target pair)
3. quickly set a key at the current frame by clicking left/right/both button
4. copy/move/delete keys for morph target pairs in one click instead of two
5. max 5 compliant
proposed morphette 3.0 features:
1. ability to sort morph target list regardless of how targets were loaded into the Morpher modifier
2. ability to save/load facial expressions that are composed of multiple morph target keys
3. faster algorithm for querying key data
4. ??? (email me with enhancements that you would like to see - email@example.com)
Please use the Feature Requests to give me ideas.
Please use the Support Forum if you have any questions or problems.
Please rate and review in the Review section.