- Non comercial
- No derivate works
Updates and support
Sticky Controller have 3 versions:
- Free: for non commercial use and without "fast mode".
- Personal: for freelance/personal (limited to one animator) use and with "fast mode".
- Studio: for company/studios (unlimited animators) and with "fast mode".
"Fast mode" is a compiled version of Sticky Controller that increase performance up to 200% (Depends on the version of Maya)
Is only available in commercial versions.
For the moment is only compatible with Maya Windows x64.
- Unzip "tx_stickyController" folder where you want.
- Drag and Drop "install.mel" to Maya viewport.
- Select reference object (control or joint that control the area).
- Select the geometry area (recommended use Maya Soft Selection).
- Make Sticky Controller.
- Configure It (shape, color, size and weight).
- Optional: you can save and load your Sticky Controllers.
- Sticky Controller Web
- Sticky Controller Gumroad Page (commercial versions)
- Sticky Controller Facebook Page
- Author Web
- Author Vimeo Channel
- Author Youtube Channel
NEW: vertex orientation
FIX: if linear unir is different from cm, the control appears in an incorrect position
FIX: in orient as reference, control rotation have incorrect pivot if reference object have rotation distributed. Example(in ik spine)
FIX: install fail if shelf have separators
FIX: if the UI is open, can't select sticky controls + normal controls
FIX: Undo fail
FIX: lost selection when UI is opened