This plug-in simulates various effects of 3D-positional. It includes a simulation of distance-delay, doppler-effect, air-absorption, panning etc.
The zip file contains a directory with the new renamed version compiled for Maya 8.5 and 2008 as well as the old versions still named SoundRenderer.mll for Maya 5-7.
64-Bit plugins for the respective Maya-versions are not available.
- Renamed plugin to crepo (the latin word for "to sound") and made it open source
(see https://sourceforge.net/projects/crepo/ for source code)
- Added new menu entry to create speakers for selected Trax audio nodes. This is
usefull to create a mix down for projects with multiple audio tracks within
the trax editor.
- Added a Mixer window to edit all speakers of a scene easily. (This feature
still has some bugs)
- added the ability to trigger speakers through an expression (wasn't possible
in previous releases)
Everytime the value of the expression changes from 0 to 1 the speaker will be
triggered. For sub-frame precission adjust the value of "sample expressions #
times per frame" in the "Sound Render Globals".
- fixed a naming issue for Speaker(n) containing a MSpeaker(n+1)
- added an attribute to control the volume of a speaker.
- fixed a bug in the wav-loader, which caused maya to crash during the
- maximum samplerate changed from 44.1kHz to 96kHz in order to support 48kHz
calulations and in future 24bit,96kHz
- added a surround-listener
- incompatible to 1.0 scene-files: recieved official node-ids from
conductors-program (in version 1.0 the nodes used company internal ids,
sorry for the inconvenience)