Standard License (Royalty Free)
License terms and conditions for transmission of digital items from Seller to Purchaser
1. The Standard License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital asset (Item) you have purchased or downloaded for free.
2. By completing a purchase or download you are hereby granted use of the item resulting in an End Product;
3. An End Product is a work that incorporates the Item into a product that is larger in scope. Approved distribution or use of Item as an End Product includes, but is not limited to:
a. For personal or commercial use
b. For advertising or promotional use
c. For a website or in any electronic devices
d. In broadcast, multimedia or animation
e. In mobile apps, books or magazines
f. As a 3D Print
More detailed examples of approved distribution or use:
a. As a displayed 3D model used in a mobile phone application as long as the original content is protected from extraction
b. As rendered imagery (still or moving) distributed as part of a feature film, commercial, broadcast, or stock photography or other stock media
c. As part of a game as long as the original content is protected from extraction and displays inside the game during play
d. Resulting as published content within a magazine, website, t-shirt, poster, or similar product
e. As part of a physical object such as a toy or physical model
What you CAN do with the Item
4. You can create an End Product for a client, and you can transfer that End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
5. You can modify or manipulate the Item in any way including shape, size, color, etc. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create does not violate any of terms of (3) above.
What you CAN'T do with the Item
6. You can't re-distribute the Item as stock (free or paid). You can't do this with an Item individually or bundled with other items, including even if you modify the Item. ie, you can't purchase a character model, rig it, then resell it as your own.
7. You can't provide any free download of the Item in any web site or electronic devices.
8. You can't modify the Item and sell or distribute the modified Item in any form / media as it's own new Item.
9. You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
10. You can't use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
More details of this license terms
11. For some Items, a component of the Item will be sourced by the author from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else's license or an open source or creative commons license. If so, the component will be identified by the author in the Item's description page or in the Item's downloaded files. The other license will apply to that component instead of this license. This license will apply to the rest of the Item.
For example: A script might contain images licensed under a Creative Commons CCBY license. The CCBY license applies to those specific images. This license applies to the rest of the theme.
12. For some items, a GNU General Public License (GPL) or another open source license applies. The open source license applies in the following ways:
(a) Some Items, even if entirely created by the author, may be partially subject to the open source license: a ësplit license' applies. This means that the open source license applies to an extent that's determined by the open source license terms and the nature of the Item, and this license applies to the rest of the Item.
Split and other open source licensing is relevant for themes and plug-ins for WordPress and other open source platforms. Where split licensing applies, this is noted in the Item's download files: for more information, see this Knowledge Base article
(b) For some Items, the author may have chosen to apply a GPL license to the entire Item. This means that the relevant GPL license will apply to the entire Item instead of this license.
Where an Item is entirely under a GPL license, it will be identified as a GPL item and the license noted in the download files.
13. You can only use the Item for lawful purposes. Also, if an Item contains an image of a person, even if the Item is model-released you can't use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
14. This license applies in conjunction with the Membership Terms for your use of the Highend3d Marketplace. If there is an inconsistency between this license and the Membership Terms, this license will apply to the extent necessary to resolve the inconsistency.
15. This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
16. The author of the Item retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between the author of the Item and you. Highend3d.com / Highend Network / Lumis Network, is not a party to this license or the one giving you the license.
17. Purchaser understands and agrees that certain digital items may contain third party copyrighted or trademarked material that may require additional licensing, permissions, releases, or rights clearance for any non-editorial use. Purchaser and their legal advisors should consider this and obtain such rights, if necessary, before purchasing, downloading or using any Content.
- Highend3d Quality Checked
- Purchase Guarantee
- Support Included
Reviews Love it? Or maybe you want to share some creative ways you're putting this item to use.
tamb said almost 3 years ago:Great for realistic animation, bodymechanics, action... To make it look more realistic, I scale foots at 0.85 and hands at 0.9
tom robbins said over 6 years ago:Awesome body mechanics rig. Overall it is a very high quality simple rig, though it is a bit different from the norm in terms of how the rig works, or at least what I am used to. But being so simple it is not hard to figure it out. It is very obvious this guy knows how the human body works and thus intelligently places his edge loops allowing the model to stay very low poly and still look really damn good. You do not have complete control over the fingers which kind of stinks, but you certainly have enough for body mechanic work (You control main knuckle and the other two are controlled by a curl function) If you have any use for a neutral rig for body mechanic work I would highly recommend you just shell out the money for this rig over a free rig.
thecore95 said about 7 years ago:There is a bug that is happening with the rig and its really upsetting after having paid so much money for this rig. It is happening in Maya 2011 on Snow Leopard OSX. For whatever reason, after I would work on the model and save my progress, I would come back to find the bottom part of the feet missing!! This happened more than one time and ultimately I stopped using the model shortly after that. I plan to give this a second try on maya 2012 on the windows xp OS so we will see how it turns out there.
emomobile said over 8 years ago:Awesome rig. Very simple and easy to use. Great for focusing just on body mechanics and getting it right. Would love to see IK/FK switching on the arms and legs Here's an example animation I did with it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjdgb0Zpx4w
JBDM said over 9 years ago:This is a very nice work. I just start using maya, I wanted to mofidy the shapes of the body and keep the base, but I don't know how to unlock the figure, can anyone help me? I really don't know much about Maya so I will appreciate if you could give me some indications. Cheers
ontaious said over 10 years ago:The weights on this rig are amazing. The movement in the neck as you move the head is very impressive. You exceeded your goal with this rig. It is simple but powerful. One thing confused me at first was that you can use the Heel Roll to translate the foot. Its just something that needs to be locked. Oh! And thanks for creating the Character Set :)
plaf said over 11 years ago:I'm going to have a play around with this later on, it looks very good! Nice and simple controls, no exquisite finger controls or facials, but those aren't what I was looking for, this seems to be a very good rig for "just doing animation" !! :)
Arash Moradinezhad said over 11 years ago:I made simple animation from your rig last night. thank you Alexey Borzykh aka NURB!