- Select one or as many joints.
- Control will inherit the name of what is selected. If you grab a joint called Lwirst, the control will be named LwristCON
- Select a control type ( nurbs curves)
- Select a type of snap you want (orient, point, point/orient, shape, or just snap to location)
- Color slider to change the controls color that are created
- Change the size of the control without affecting the scale channel
- Can flip the control in either X, Y or Z (Does not affect childern controls)
- Group all your controls under a group that exists or will create it for you automatically
- Option for creating an extra groups for control. Helpfull for SDK's on groups
- Dynamic locking of channels based off of snapping type(can change manually)
- Each control snapped using orient will give you the option to add stretch allowing you to stretch the joint controlled.
- No special grouping of controls needed. Orient controls will inherit the translation and rotation of the joints parent.
- Quick toggle for selection handles.
Control has the same rotation order as the joint.
Added better color selection.
New option called Advanced FK. Let's you create fewer controls to manage when you have a lot of joints. Great for tails and hair.