Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Developed for XSI 5.x on Linux (Windows DLL and source included)
New in this version: * enable / disable GI and Caustic features
* fixed subdivision bug
* two more bucket orders
* removed accelerator settings (not needed anymore)
* Depth of Field (camera with 'depth of field' auto mode in XSI)
* changed the version numbering (easier to manage in XSI) * HDRI
* option to export hidden objects/lights/cameras or not (off by default)
* fixed 'no caustics' but still in scene file bug
* output now organized
* more image settings (jitter, contrast, general image samples)
* reorganized tabs
* windows dll (thanks to janimatic)