11.14.06 Bug Fix: Smooth Toggle works on selected object. Fixes previous version that would remove smooth node on other non selected objects...Thanks to Mike Hovland on this one :)
NEW! 1.5.1 - Added Smooth Toggle- Quickly toggle back and forth between base mesh and poly Smoothed mesh of a selected object with a single button. Works in a similar fashion to Max Mesh Smooth.
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE 1.5 UPDATES
Here is a list of features included in the GO Tools box:
Object - Switches selection into object mode.
- Wireframe - Sets selected object to wireframe mode.
- Shaded- Sets selected object to shaded mode.
- BFCull ON- Sets backface culling to on.
- BFCull OFF- Sets backface culling to off.
Component - Switches selection into component mode.
- Vertex - Escapes Tool and sets component selection to vertex.
- Edge - Escapes Tool and sets component selection to edge.
- Face - Escapes Tool and sets component selection to faces.
Paint Selected Faces - Sets selection to paint faces mode
- Paint Selected Vertex - Sets selection to paint vertex mode
- Paint Selected Edges - Sets selection to paint edge mode
- Select Edge Loop