Please: if you find any errors or if you have ideas/suggestions to improve the tools don't hesitate to let me know!
Please read some additional notes for this release in this forum post.
- Three different noise types
- periodic (repeatable) noise option
- automatic animation, time input attribute available e.g. for remapping effects
- five different types of how the deformation gets applied:
- planar, cylindrical or sperical projection
- normal direction (polygons and NURBS only)
- random vector (not yet implemented)
- local or world space deformation
- limit deformation to a certain region, defined by a cylindrical, spherical or cubical volume
- falloff against the borders of that region using linea, smooth or user-defined (ramp) interpolation, invertable
- manipulator for main Attributes ((press t)
- I could not do an in-deep test on all plattforms. If there are errors please let me know immediately.
- Plug-ins for Maya prior to version 2014 are not included anymore to keep download size acceptable. If you need an older version fell free to let me know.
- ATTENTION: For the deformer's attribute structure has changed in version 0.9.5, scene files using the old version of the deformer may not load correctly in some cases.
- turbulence and fbm are actually algorithms, that use kind of a fractal synthesis of simple perlin noise to generate a more complex pattern. At the moment, the number of octaves used is static, i.e. there is no extra attribute for that. I thought about implementing that, but at the moment I don't think it's necessary. If you are of another opinion just let me know, I'm probabely gonna change it in future versions.
Please use the Feature Requests to give me ideas.
Please use the Support Forum if you have any questions or problems.
Please rate and review in the Review section.