Please: if you find any errors or if you have ideas/suggestions to improve the tools don't hesitate to let me know!
Please read some additional notes for this release in this forum post.
- Three different noise types
- periodic (repeatable) noise option
- automatic animation, time input attribute available e.g. for remapping effects
- five different types of how the deformation gets applied:
- planar, cylindrical or sperical projection
- normal direction (polygons and NURBS only)
- random vector (not yet implemented)
- local or world space deformation
- limit deformation to a certain region, defined by a cylindrical, spherical or cubical volume
- falloff against the borders of that region using linea, smooth or user-defined (ramp) interpolation, invertable
- manipulator for main Attributes ((press t)
- I could not do an in-deep test on all plattforms. If there are errors please let me know immediately.
- Plug-ins for Maya prior to version 2014 are not included anymore to keep download size acceptable. If you need an older version fell free to let me know.
- ATTENTION: For the deformer's attribute structure has changed in version 0.9.5, scene files using the old version of the deformer may not load correctly in some cases.
- turbulence and fbm are actually algorithms, that use kind of a fractal synthesis of simple perlin noise to generate a more complex pattern. At the moment, the number of octaves used is static, i.e. there is no extra attribute for that. I thought about implementing that, but at the moment I don't think it's necessary. If you are of another opinion just let me know, I'm probabely gonna change it in future versions.