BRUTUS is a goofy quadruped rig for animation purpose use.
- IK-FK/ribbon spine setup.
- IK-FK stretch arms and legs (optional).
- Blendshapes are still located within the scene file, only hidden. You may add more if you wish.
- Model is fully UV unwrapped, textured and comes with editable Photoshop materials.
- Detailed joint base facial setup with assistance from deformations.
- FK-Dynamic Tail switch.
- Eyes may appear as a black surface shader, but they are textured, animate them in render viewport 2.0.
- Character is already set for easy access to animating.
- Character can be scaled up or down through the root control.
As of March 12, the Brutus rig will be available for all users. However, with my current situation I must put my current obligations first. That being said, if problems occurr with the character, I will do my best to address the issues.
Make sure to reference the character instead of popping him in the Maya scene file.
I hope you all enjoy this rig!