Aang from 'Avatar - The Last Airbender' is one of my favorite characters. This rig is a cartoony version of Aang modeled fully in polygons, and comes with an animatable glider/staff. The rig is made in Maya 2018.7, and will let you animate the character's body and face. Textures are in the PNG format. The zip file comes with a project folder, so please set the project for the textures to show. There's also a surprise waiting for you in the pack! Read on.
Features of the rig:
1. FK-IK spine that allows you to squash and stretch.
2. FK-IK stretch arms and legs.
3. Intuitive finger control system for the entire hand as well as individual digits.
4. A rigged glider/staff and can be animated using simple controllers.
5. 'Avatar State' allows for tattoos and eyes to glow.
6. Model is fully UV unwrapped, textured and comes with Arnold materials.
7. Detailed facial setup includes facial sliders and on-face sliders.
8. Character can be scaled up or down.
9. The rig comes with a Motion Capture asset that can be used with Mixamo to slap animations on. Here's a demo for it: https://youtu.be/eJPjR3Y0kCE
1. All materials are created to render with the Arnold renderer. Textures can be used with other software such as Marmoset.
2. MoCap files are available in the 'assets' folder.
3. Other pertinent details can be found in the enclosed FAQ.txt.
Please leave a rating/feedback for the item. Hope you enjoy your rig!