Copyright (c) 2017
The MIT License (MIT)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
2010, 9.x, 2009, 2008, 8.x
This is a physically accurate light shader for mental ray in Maya and Softimage. Here is a quick list of the main features:
- Support for IES light profiles with real light profile intensities, and ability to scale profile intensity using real world units
- Support for photometric (candela, lumen, lux) or radiometric (watt, watt/s, watt/m2) real world-units
- A photon emitter that supports light profiles, area lights, and is linked to direct light intensity
- Ability to use area lights with soft shadows while retaining IES profile sharpness/definition
- Support for color temperatures
- Light profile rotation
- A shader to create object/geometry lights
- A separate simple texture shader to add light profile support to other nodes
- Works with both Softimage and Maya on Windows 64-bit and 32-bit, Linux 64-bit, and MacOSX (Maya only).
- Free and open source (BSD license) with minimal restrictions, so you can compile for other platforms, incorporate the code into other free or commercial projects and redistribute.
- Comprehensive manual
Professional Studio Light & Scene setup for V-Ray 3D Model
Eye - Procedural shader for Maya 1.3.3
UD Condor Light chassi 2015 3D Model
Light Bike 3D Model
Light Beam 014 3D Model
V-Ray Studio Lighting Set B (100cm) for 3ds Max 3D Model