1. Turn on Raytracing (go to the Render Global window either from the Render View portal or under Window-> render globals)
1a. If you have objects in your scene that you'd like to be reflective you must set the Ray Tracing Reflections option to at least "2)
2. Create a scene to view.
3. Create a Camera and point it away from your scene. (no special setting necessary)
3a. Looking through your camera you should not be able to see the outlines of your hemisphere
4. Create ->Nurbs Sphere
4b. Chanel box ->click on Inputs: make NURBS sphere
4c. End Sweep=180
5. Aim the camera directly at the concave surface.
6. Create a Blinn using the following settings:
7. Assign the blinn to the Sphere.
8. Position your camera with its back to the scene...while keeping it pointed towards the sphere.
9. Render! (you'll have to flip the image horizontally becuase your render will a mirror image of a normal cmaera's results
Page 1 of 1
Submitted: 2005-08-31 10:06:21 UTC
Camera Gimbal DJI Phantom 4 PRO 3D Model
CAMERA 24MP DUAL KIT BLACK 3D Model
Road camera 3D Model
Security camera 3D Model
Dome of the Rock 3D Model
Broadcast camera 3D Model
broadcast camera collection 3D Model
camera 3D Model
Cine-camera 3D 3D Model