This model is only artistic representation of the subject matter. I made it for a flight magazine illustration. If you like the model please rate it.
The S-64 Skycrane is an American twin-engine heavy-lift helicopter. It is the civil version of the United States Army's CH-54 Tarhe.
The Aircrane can be fitted with a 2,650-gallon 10,000 litre fixed retardant tank to assist in the control of bush fires, and it has proved itself admirably in this role.
S-64 Aircranes have been sold to the Italian and Korean Forest Services for fire suppression and emergency response duties. Those in the Manufacturer Air-Crane fleet are leased worldwide to organizations, companies, and Federal Government agencies for either short-term or longer term use in fire suppression, civil protection, heavy lift construction, and timber harvesting.
• Crew: 2 pilot, co-pilot, plus room for one rear-facing observer
• Capacity: up to 5 total persons
• Payload: 20,000 lb 9,072 kg
• Length: 70 ft 3 in 21.41 m fuselage
• Rotor diameter: 72 ft 0 in 21.95 m
• Height: 18 ft 7 in 5.67 m
• Disc area: 4070 ft² 378.1 m²
• Empty weight: 19,234 lb 8,724 kg
• Max. takeoff weight: 42,000 lb 19,050 kg
• Powerplant: 2 × Pratt & Whitney JFTD12-4A T73-P-1 turboshaft engines, 4,500 shp 3,555 k W each
• Maximum speed: 109 knots 126 mph, 203 km/h
• Cruise speed: 91 knots 105 mph, 169 km/h
• Range: 200 nmi 230 mi, 370 km max fuel and reserves
• Rate of climb: 1,330 ft/min 6.75 m/s
Free File Conversions: Need this 3d model in another format? please Contact Support to verify we can provide the format you need.