Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains standard materials.
- Inside scene: Model - 9 textures - 2 bumpmaps
- All materials and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- NOTE - The 3ds, lwo, obj and fbx-files contains only textures, no shaders.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 35012 Vertices - 31967 - 10 Objects - 9 textures
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The STEN (or Sten gun) was a family of British 9mm submachine guns used extensively by British and Commonwealth forces throughout World War II and the Korean War.. They were notable for having a simple design and very low production cost making it an effective insurgency weapon with resistance groups.
STEN is an acronym, cited as derived from the names of the weapon's chief designers, Major Reginald V. Shepherd and Harold Turpin, and EN for Enfield. Over 4 million Stens in various versions were made in the 1940s.
Sten guns were produced in several basic marks (though the Mk I saw limited service, and the Mk IV was never issued), and nearly half of the total produced were Mark II versions. Approximately 4.5 million Stens were produced during the war.