Originally modelled in cinema4D 9.5. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Alternative Equipment: An additional Rocket-Launcher – Droptank or M65 Bomb
- Inside scene: - model - 25 textures, 1 materials, 1 alphamap
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing – 35°
-The files contains seperate parts for a Flying and a Standing-Version
- NOTE - In obj, lwo and fbx the Alphamap for the propellor (Run_Alpha) in the fly-version must manually load in the Materialcanal / Opacitycanal.
- c4d R11 - Polygones - 151170 Vertices - 105662 - 31 Objects - 24 textures - 2 materials - 1 alpha-map
- c4d R16 - Polygones - 151170 Vertices - 105662 - 31 Objects - 24 textures - 2 materials - 1 alpha-map
- obj File - lwo file - fbx - File Version 2010
The Thunderbolt was the most famous of all the Republic aircraft in WWII. First flown on 6 May 1941, the P-47 was designed as a large, high-performance fighter/bomber, utilizing the large Pratt and Whitney R-2800 Double Wasp engine to give it excellent performance and a large load-carrying capability. The first deliveries of the P-47 took place in June 1942, when the US Army Air Corps began flying it in the European Theater.