Originally modelled in cinema4D 9.5. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 17 textures, 2 materials, 1 alphamap and a reflectionmap
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
-The files contains seperate parts for a Flying and a Standing-Version
- NOTE - In lwo, obj and 3ds the Alphamap for the propellor (Run_Alpha) in the fly-version must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 123011 Vertices - 71896 - 16 Objects - 17 textures - 2 materials - 1 alpha-map - 1 reflection-map
- obj File – lwo file - fbx - File Version 2010The Fiat CR.32 was an Italian biplane fighter used in the Spanish Civil War and World War II. This nimble little Fiat was compact, robust and highly manoeuvrable. The CR.32 fought in North and East Africa, in Albania and in the Mediterranean theatre. The CR.32 saw service in the air forces of China, Austria, Hungary, Paraguay and Venezuela. Used extensively in Spanish Civil War, it gained a reputation as one of the outstanding fighter biplanes of all time.In spring 1936 45 CR.32s were ordered by Austria to equip Jagdgeschwader II at Wiener Neustadt.. These aircraft were used prior to Austrian's annexation by Germany in 1938. After the annexation, these fighters saw brief service with the German Luftwaffe before being sold to Hungary.