Night Fighter Version - Radar equipped version AN/APS-19 radar system - Korean War
Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 38 textures
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 344071 Vertices - 217150 - 48 Objects - 38 textures
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The Chance Vought F-4-U Corsair was developed with technology available at the time by engineers trying to build a high performance airplane that could land and take off from carriers.The Corsair had nasty stall characteristics and a long nose that made it virtuall impossible to land on the straight deck cariiers.The British solved this problem with a variation on the landing pattern.After that the F-4-U became a fighter well used and successful all throughout its service.It served in World War II with several countries and again was used in Korea for a ground attack aircraft launched from carriers.