Unpack to main Zbrush folder and ready to work.
(if need, you can simply backup your original setting by copy Zbrush folder or zip it)
- Easy access to all often used function
- All main brush under hand
- Smooth brush style (old <> zbrush3)
smooth brush value in one click to set hard or soft effect.
- Save and restore mask to textures
- Quick change materials
- Quick view overall form (silhouette)
- Control tablet parameters (z, size, color sensitivity)
- Include SubToolsMaster, TransposeMaster and Zapplink plugins.
Youtube (main half part)
Full length video demonstration in hi-res available on my site.
On video version UI.1.8, download available UI.2.0.
(in new version only few adjustment changes, not global)
I place 1.8 on site - www.pp.tc/files_setting/[OLD]/v3d_zbrush3.1_settings_1.8.zip
Is exactly what on video.
To prevent problem I "double check" before share it on web, test to all work. (test on clear Zbrush installation).
All tested on Windows version with last available Zbrush 3.1.
If something not work for you, don't hesitate, contact me and we solve it!