Pyranha is developed for fast access to Maya projects and scenes.
Pyranha is available for Windows and Maya versions: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016.
- new LiveSearch / InteractiveSearch in scenes and projects (like Ajax Live Search)
- access to multiple projects directories on different locations
- automatic SetProject
- support scenes with sub-directories
- Set project context menu + Browse project context menu
- caching of big directories
- auto caching mode, if cache is on
YouTube tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvhU-Gv1Y-c
Vimeo tutorial: https://vimeo.com/toxik/pyranha
- When is new file created in any directory where wasnt scenes before, cache is not updated.
(only in Use Cache mode)
- Copy pyranha.pyc to your scripts directory:
Example: C:/Documents and Settings/[username]/My Documents/maya2008/prefs/scripts
- Copy pyranha.bmp to your icons directory:
Example: C:/Documents and Settings/[username]/My Documents/maya2008/prefs/icons
Execute in ScriptEditor:
Now you can use Pyranha Help menu to Add Pyranha to Self