Standard License (Royalty Free)
License terms and conditions for transmission of digital items from Seller to Purchaser
1. The Standard License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital asset (Item) you have purchased or downloaded for free.
2. By completing a purchase or download you are hereby granted use of the item resulting in an End Product;
3. An End Product is a work that incorporates the Item into a product that is larger in scope. Approved distribution or use of Item as an End Product includes, but is not limited to:
a. For personal or commercial use
b. For advertising or promotional use
c. For a website or in any electronic devices
d. In broadcast, multimedia or animation
e. In mobile apps, books or magazines
f. As a 3D Print
More detailed examples of approved distribution or use:
a. As a displayed 3D model used in a mobile phone application as long as the original content is protected from extraction
b. As rendered imagery (still or moving) distributed as part of a feature film, commercial, broadcast, or stock photography or other stock media
c. As part of a game as long as the original content is protected from extraction and displays inside the game during play
d. Resulting as published content within a magazine, website, t-shirt, poster, or similar product
e. As part of a physical object such as a toy or physical model
What you CAN do with the Item
4. You can create an End Product for a client, and you can transfer that End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
5. You can modify or manipulate the Item in any way including shape, size, color, etc. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create does not violate any of terms of (3) above.
What you CAN'T do with the Item
6. You can't re-distribute the Item as stock (free or paid). You can't do this with an Item individually or bundled with other items, including even if you modify the Item. ie, you can't purchase a character model, rig it, then resell it as your own.
7. You can't provide any free download of the Item in any web site or electronic devices.
8. You can't modify the Item and sell or distribute the modified Item in any form / media as it's own new Item.
9. You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
10. You can't use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
More details of this license terms
11. For some Items, a component of the Item will be sourced by the author from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else's license or an open source or creative commons license. If so, the component will be identified by the author in the Item's description page or in the Item's downloaded files. The other license will apply to that component instead of this license. This license will apply to the rest of the Item.
For example: A script might contain images licensed under a Creative Commons CCBY license. The CCBY license applies to those specific images. This license applies to the rest of the theme.
12. For some items, a GNU General Public License (GPL) or another open source license applies. The open source license applies in the following ways:
(a) Some Items, even if entirely created by the author, may be partially subject to the open source license: a ësplit license' applies. This means that the open source license applies to an extent that's determined by the open source license terms and the nature of the Item, and this license applies to the rest of the Item.
Split and other open source licensing is relevant for themes and plug-ins for WordPress and other open source platforms. Where split licensing applies, this is noted in the Item's download files: for more information, see this Knowledge Base article
(b) For some Items, the author may have chosen to apply a GPL license to the entire Item. This means that the relevant GPL license will apply to the entire Item instead of this license.
Where an Item is entirely under a GPL license, it will be identified as a GPL item and the license noted in the download files.
13. You can only use the Item for lawful purposes. Also, if an Item contains an image of a person, even if the Item is model-released you can't use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
14. This license applies in conjunction with the Membership Terms for your use of the Highend3d Marketplace. If there is an inconsistency between this license and the Membership Terms, this license will apply to the extent necessary to resolve the inconsistency.
15. This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
16. The author of the Item retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between the author of the Item and you. Highend3d.com / Highend Network / Lumis Network, is not a party to this license or the one giving you the license.
17. Purchaser understands and agrees that certain digital items may contain third party copyrighted or trademarked material that may require additional licensing, permissions, releases, or rights clearance for any non-editorial use. Purchaser and their legal advisors should consider this and obtain such rights, if necessary, before purchasing, downloading or using any Content.
- Future Updates Included
- Highend3d Quality Checked
- Purchase Guarantee
- Support Included
2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
Ninja Mesh 6.0 updates
1. Updated the Attach to help clean up empty nodes associated with meshes.
2. Fixed some issues with deform along curve.
3. Fixed some issues with duplicate along curve.
4. Added Radomize Position, Rotation, Scale
5. Updated Coffer: added Keep Faces Together, Taper and End Scale.
6. Added Cloning ability to Most Rollouts.
7. Added New Re-Cap Faces. This Will rebuild Faces with a specified number of Divisions.
8. Updated Icons
Ninja Mesh 3.0
1. updated translate, rotate, scale constraints so it is now context sensitive.
2. (New) Added Ninja Divide. This will divide edges on a mesh to a certain length. Auto Divide Edges will divide your whole mesh.
You can also divide single edge rings with Divide Edge Ring.
Ninja Mesh 2.7
1. Added Selection Rollout
2. Added Select Random % and Select Random count
3. Added Select by face angle
4. Added Select by shader. This will only select the faces with the same shader on the selected objects
5. Added Align Object to Componet. Select the object first then a component. This will align the object to the center of the component and align the rotation to the component normal if align normal is checked on.
6. Added Auto Create Tube checkbox. This will automatically create a tube while creating a Curve.
7. Added Clean Tube Splines. This will delete the spline after a tube has been created. You will no longer be able to edit the Tube settings if you have this checked on.
8. Select By Same Name will now select multiple object names instead of just one.
Ninja Mesh 2.6
1. Scatter: Removed the interactive Density Change.
2. Optimize Mesh.. Ninja Delete Edge will delete selected edges across multiple objects. Ninja Edge Loop Delete will edge loop delete across multiple objects. Ninja Edge Ring Collapse will work across multiple objects
3. Added Edge loop grow +1
4. Cleaned up Bounding Box/Plane UI
Ninja Mesh 2.4
1. Added search and replace in the Copy tools
2. Fixed a renaming bug in the Replace Objects when you had nested objects and you have "Keep Target Names" checked on
3. Added World Space Align
4. Changed the align UI
5. Support for multiple tube creation
1. Added Mesh Optimization Tools. It's located in the mesh tab
2. Fixed issues with Create Tube when using a line.
3. Added Extrude Edge Along curve. It's located in the spline tab
4. Added Duplicate Betweeen. This will array objects in a line between 2 objects. This is located under the copy tab under the Duplicate on Curve section
5. Added more error checking to [Deform To Curve]
6. Added Follow Axis and Up axis to Duplicate Along Curve.
Ninja Mesh 2.2
1. Updated the Detach to detach faces on multiple objects
2. Fixed Flipping normals when mirroring with instance
3. Added Match Selected Verts and Match Border Edge. This works like merge vertex but across multiple objects. It will keep objects seperate.
4. Duplicate along curve is now editable if you have the group selected
5. Deform along curve is now editable if you have the group selected
6. Added instance and reference to Mirror
7. Fixed some issues with create tube from spline when using line or custom
1. Reorganized Rollouts
2. Added Adjust pivot to min X, min Y, min Z, max X, max Y, max Z. This will set the pivot of an object to the min and max extents.
3. Added the option to mirror either from the center or the Extents of an object.
You can now mirror in all directions using the extents of the object as the mirror point.
4. When Mirroring.. The display Opposite is now turned off
5. Added Color to the On and Off in the history Editor
6. Fixed a crash bug when you had the history list open with nothing selected and you used your mouse wheel to scroll in the Ninja Mesh UI.
This crash would only happen with 2010 and below.
7. Fixed the refresh histoy when nothing was selected. It will now display "nothing selected" instead of keeping the last selected history.
8. Moved History to a new tab called edit
9. Added an attribute editor in the edit tab
1. Updated the Scatter. Scatter now supports paint scatter, selection scatter, and Object scatter.
2. Fixed some memory issues in the Scatter
3. Created a Tutorial Video on the Scatter
1. Added Deformers in the Mesh Tab
2. Fixed some issues when you replaced objects with Inherit Deformers and you have the Deformer as a child of an object.
3. Added the Duplicate Special options in the Replace Objects. If you have a Deformer as a child you can now replace objects and the deformer will get copied too.
4. Moved Deform To Curve under the Copy Tab.
5. Added Duplicate On Curve. This will duplicate objects on a curve.
6. Fixed some issues with Create Tube from Spline. Custom Profiles now automatically will center the pivot and reset it back to world space coordinats.
7. Added a Custom Profile Button. So now you can select the profile and click the button to fill in the Text instead of having to type it in.
Ninja Dojo (Grand Master) w/Ninja City & Ninja Forge for Maya 6.2.0 (maya script)
Ninja Fracture for Maya 6.0.0 (maya script)
Katana 3D Model
Amane 3D Model
Ninja Dojo (Black Belt) for Maya 6.2.0 (maya script)
Ninja City for Maya 4.1.0 (maya script)