FOR NON COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
Squirrely is a free rig for noncommercial use only. I wanted a "ball
like" character with a tail to play with for animation tests and
Squirrely came into being. Hope you enjoy him. Here's a test animation
done to test the rig.
- Body Rigged with The Setup Machine 2
- Stetchy IK Spine
- FK/IK Switchable Arms and Legs
- Limb mirroring
- Auto/Manual Stretch limbs
- Character Sets Set up for proper keying
- Tail/Ear Controls
- Finger/Toe FK/IK
- LowRes Proxy Geometryy mode for faster playback
- Character scaleable via master control
- Hideable tail via "COG"
- Face Camera
- Facial rig
- EyeBlend Control transitions between Joystick/look at control for the eyes
- Use the character sets - one of my nit picks with the setup machine is that the FK/IK swich attributes are located on the COG control. As such, having limited keying sets via selection sets or quickselection sets is a hassle. The characters sets make sure you key all the appropriate attributes
- FK/IK Arms and Leg switching accessed via the TSM controls
- Mirroring accessed via TSM Controls
- I'm not great at shading/texturing. If anyone wants to come up with some slicker stuff you want incorporated, lemme know.
- Tag animations you do with him as "Squirrely" on YouTube, Vimeo or the like. I'd like to see em.
- Have fun:)