Standard License (Royalty Free)
License terms and conditions for transmission of digital items from Seller to Purchaser
1. The Standard License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital asset (Item) you have purchased or downloaded for free.
2. By completing a purchase or download you are hereby granted use of the item resulting in an End Product;
3. An End Product is a work that incorporates the Item into a product that is larger in scope. Approved distribution or use of Item as an End Product includes, but is not limited to:
a. For personal or commercial use
b. For advertising or promotional use
c. For a website or in any electronic devices
d. In broadcast, multimedia or animation
e. In mobile apps, books or magazines
f. As a 3D Print
More detailed examples of approved distribution or use:
a. As a displayed 3D model used in a mobile phone application as long as the original content is protected from extraction
b. As rendered imagery (still or moving) distributed as part of a feature film, commercial, broadcast, or stock photography or other stock media
c. As part of a game as long as the original content is protected from extraction and displays inside the game during play
d. Resulting as published content within a magazine, website, t-shirt, poster, or similar product
e. As part of a physical object such as a toy or physical model
What you CAN do with the Item
4. You can create an End Product for a client, and you can transfer that End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
5. You can modify or manipulate the Item in any way including shape, size, color, etc. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create does not violate any of terms of (3) above.
What you CAN'T do with the Item
6. You can't re-distribute the Item as stock (free or paid). You can't do this with an Item individually or bundled with other items, including even if you modify the Item. ie, you can't purchase a character model, rig it, then resell it as your own.
7. You can't provide any free download of the Item in any web site or electronic devices.
8. You can't modify the Item and sell or distribute the modified Item in any form / media as it's own new Item.
9. You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
10. You can't use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
More details of this license terms
11. For some Items, a component of the Item will be sourced by the author from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else's license or an open source or creative commons license. If so, the component will be identified by the author in the Item's description page or in the Item's downloaded files. The other license will apply to that component instead of this license. This license will apply to the rest of the Item.
For example: A script might contain images licensed under a Creative Commons CCBY license. The CCBY license applies to those specific images. This license applies to the rest of the theme.
12. For some items, a GNU General Public License (GPL) or another open source license applies. The open source license applies in the following ways:
(a) Some Items, even if entirely created by the author, may be partially subject to the open source license: a ësplit license' applies. This means that the open source license applies to an extent that's determined by the open source license terms and the nature of the Item, and this license applies to the rest of the Item.
Split and other open source licensing is relevant for themes and plug-ins for WordPress and other open source platforms. Where split licensing applies, this is noted in the Item's download files: for more information, see this Knowledge Base article
(b) For some Items, the author may have chosen to apply a GPL license to the entire Item. This means that the relevant GPL license will apply to the entire Item instead of this license.
Where an Item is entirely under a GPL license, it will be identified as a GPL item and the license noted in the download files.
13. You can only use the Item for lawful purposes. Also, if an Item contains an image of a person, even if the Item is model-released you can't use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
14. This license applies in conjunction with the Membership Terms for your use of the Highend3d Marketplace. If there is an inconsistency between this license and the Membership Terms, this license will apply to the extent necessary to resolve the inconsistency.
15. This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
16. The author of the Item retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between the author of the Item and you. Highend3d.com / Highend Network / Lumis Network, is not a party to this license or the one giving you the license.
17. Purchaser understands and agrees that certain digital items may contain third party copyrighted or trademarked material that may require additional licensing, permissions, releases, or rights clearance for any non-editorial use. Purchaser and their legal advisors should consider this and obtain such rights, if necessary, before purchasing, downloading or using any Content.
- Future Updates Included
- Highend3d Quality Checked
- Purchase Guarantee
- Support Included
2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 9.x, 2009, 2008
-added a Load button for loading a rig, rather than having to manually type in the rig's name
-fixed the name to load in the instructions, inside the file
-F1 and F2 now select IK controls properly, when in IK mode
V1.0.2 (November 12, 2010)
-added functionality to work with Rapid Rig 1.3.1
-fixex bug on button placement with 8 or more fingers
V1.0.3 (November 20, 2010)
-added buttons for selecting all spineFK controls
-added buttons for spine curve controls (these buttons have no effect on Rapid Rig 1.3.1 and older)
-added finger scale to reset button
V1.0.4 (December 5, 2010)
-added functionality for Rapid Rig 1.4.0
V1.0.5 (December 5, 2010)
-fixed bug for selecting all right toe controls
V1.0.5 (December 6, 2010)
-fixed bugs for resets if the rig has toon arms but not toon legs.
-fixed "reset" bugs if the character has curve arms but not curve legs
-fixed bug that was using the right leg IKtoFK for the left leg
-added backwards compatibility for earlier versions of Rapid Rig Advanced, which otherwise would have generated errors
-added functionality for compatibility with Rapid Rig V1.4.1, including setting spine joints in interface
-fixed bug on toe 09 selection
-added second tab to save and load poses (cannot load poses from one character to another, YET!)
-bug fix: jaw will now reset on "Reset Transforms" button press
-bug fix (v2011): hitting enter in the rig name text field will set focus away from the text field
V1.1.1 (February 15, 2011)
-minor fixes to code
V1.1.2 (February 16, 2011)
-bug fix: fixed problem with selecting all controls and resetting transforms if the spine has more or less than 3 joints
V1.1.3 (February 18, 2011)
-added functionality to the buttons for the new "Clavicle Influence" on the fk shoulder controls
V1.2.0 (February 21, 2011)
-added the ability to save & load poses from one rig to another
-added options to save transforms on main controller
-saving & loading now affects "Clavicle Influence"
-reset Transforms and reset Extras now only affects the selected controller
V1.2.1 (February 24, 2011)
-for mirror, reset transforms, and reset extras, there is now an option to apply this to all controls or only the selected controls
-fixed bug on mirror volume
V1.2.2 (February 24, 2011)
-fixed bug on button that selects the third joints on all fingers
V1.2.3 (April 6, 2012)
-resetting transforms/extras now resets selected, with a check box to reset all
-mirroring/left to right/right to left has the following updates:
•have the same option to reset selected, with a checkbox to affect all controls
•mirrors keyframes now (tangent angles, weights, tangent type, etc) as well as positions
•you can choose to mirror the current frame to a different frame
-updated interface for new functionality
-optimizing to reduce the amount of code
V1.2.4 (April 12, 2012)
-added batch mirroring animations
-the user no longer has to use the select/add/de-select radio buttons, they can now use the shift/ctrl keys
-made the UI more understandable with greying out options that are not applicable to certain settings
-added support to Rapid Rig 1.5.1
V1.2.5 (June 2, 2012)
-added functionality to support Rapid Rig:Advanced 1.5.5
-fixed bug that caused saving poses to Error.
V2.0.0 (October 10, 2012)
-Disabled text and button if "Use Name:" is off
-updated to work with RRA 2.0.0
-reorganized the UI to make it more intuitive
-Add extra column in setup window for number of neck joints
-Fixed Select All location
-Updated to accommodate new neck funcionality
-Other bug fixes and code optimization
V2.0.1 (January 13, 2012)
-Reset Extras now resets the new "AutoAim" attribute on EyeAimC (new to Rapid Rig: Advanced 2.0.7)
-Fixed bugs where the toe control buttons were selecting the incorrect controls
-Code cleanup and optimization
V2.0.2 (January 20, 2012)
-New option to choose the size of Rapid Poser: Large Buttons (original size) or Small Buttons (new, smaller sized buttons that take up less screen space)
V2.0.3 (February 24, 2013)
-Fixed bug for the EyeC.AutoAim attribute mirroring. Improved and reduced code to automatically check for custom attributes rather than looking for specific ones.
V2.0.4 (April 27, 2013)
-Optimized code to reset any custom channels that may be added to the rig in the future, this will reduce the number of iterations needed in the future. Also works on any custom attributes added to the rig by the user.
-The optimized code fixes bugs with some of the Eye Controls
-Fixed bug that caused channels that weren't keyed to mirror more than once with the batch mirror functionality.
V2.0.5 (September 24, 2013)
-Added support for RRA 2.2.0
-Fixed bugs with mirroring channels with animation keys
V2.0.6 (November 24, 2013)
-Fixed errors with mirroring channels with animation keys for Maya 2014
-Fixed bugs with position and orientation when mirroring keyed channels
V2.0.7 (September 4, 2014)
-Added new icon for shelf button
-All assets come in a folder now
V2.0.8 (June 22, 2015)
-Fixed bug that was cutting off some elements in the Customize UI. Affected versions 2015 and 2016