The Skeleton Rig:
The aim was to create a rig that was as easy to animate as possible but still give as much control as possible. In my opinion - for the amount of control you have, this is probably the easiest rig to animate with in 3ds max.
- Full IK/FK blending on the arms and legs.
- Simple yet extremely versatile spine and head setups.
- Squash and stretch parameters on all parts of the body.
- Curved limb parameters.
- Twisting and volume preserving bones on all limbs.
- Soft IK extensions on all limbs to reduce popping.
- IK/FK snappping tools.
- Auto-hiding IK/FK limb controls.
- Finger controls with preset poses.
- Character pipeline tools for adding extra objects, defining a prefix, assuming skin pose, select all and delete all rig objects.
Also available is a script to resize the skeleton rig to any size you wish.
Resizing script features:
- Full resizing of all rig parts to fit any bipedal character.
- Twist joint number options for smoother deformation twisting.
- Loading and saving of rig dimensions.
- Script for saving dimensions from older skeleton rig versions.