Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
Features in c4d:
- Inside scene: -model (287 objects) - 25 textures, 3 bumpmaps
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- Polygones - 555047 Vertices - 463998 - 287 Objects - 25 Materials and 3 Bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The Flakpanzer IV "Wirbelwind" (Whirlwind in German) was a self-propelled anti-aircraft gun based on tue Panzer IV tank. It was developed in 1944 as a successor to the earlier self-propelled anti-aircraft gun Moebelwagen.
In the first years of the war, the Wehrmacht had less interest in developing self-propelled anti-aircraft guns, but as the Allies developed air superiority, the need for more mobile and better-armed self-propelled anti-aircraft guns increased.
The Panzer IV's turret was removed and replaced with an open-top, nine-sided turret which housed a quadruple 2cm Flakvierling 38L. A closed-top design would have been preferable, but this was not possible due to the heavy smoke generated by the four anti-aircraft guns.