Faun STL-56 Franziska - Heavy Tank Transporter with Kässbohrer 52 ton Semi-Trailer and an Leopard 2A4 used by the german army
Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 21 textures
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 1186258 Vertices - 724300 - 38 Objects - 21 textures
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010The heavy transporter Franziska belongs to the Bundeswehr‘s 3rd generation of vehicles and extends the ability to carry extra heavy tanks. While the STL56 is externally similar to the SLT50, it is in fact an independently and completely new developed vehicle. The best way to tell the SLT56 apart from the Elefant are the tandem lights the SLT56 carries in the front bumber, while the Elefant only has single lights. Technically, they differ in the drive train and the engine. The trailer is also different, as is the configuration of the winches and boxes. Similar to the Elefant, the SLT56 is equipped with two Rotzler winches for pulling tanks or other disabled vehicles onto the trailer.